The Faculty of Pedagogy of Vilnius University of Applied Sciences invites to take part in the international scientific-practical conference ‚Quality of Education: How to Attain It“? Purpose of the conference – to gather Lithuanian and international scientists, practitioners and all concerned with education and schooling for a dialog about quality of education, and sharing of insights, experience, and innovations.
• Factors that guarantee a high quality education process: education goals, content and methodologies, participants of the process and their interaction.
• Educational innovations in the context of inclusive education.
• Establishment and implementation of innovatory inter-institutional cooperation prospects.
Welcome to the following participants:
• Members of teacher education communities, seeking to follow the latest Lithuanian education documents, and international education trends;
• Education practitioners (early childhood educators, primary school and subject teachers, social and special education pedagogues, other educators);
• Non-formal education organizers and executors;
• Other education specialists, politicians, representatives and principals of education institutions.