“InterCult” is a European cooperation project aimed at improving the intercultural skills of educators for delivering efficient language training to adult migrants. InterCult is developing an Intercultural Trainers Kit which will provide different methodologies and techniques for improving educators’ skills related to mutual understanding, cultural dialogue, tolerance and inclusion, awareness raising on cultural specifics of migrants and utilization of opportunities to use these specifics in a learning environment.
This project is funded under the Erasmus+ programme for the period 2018-2020.
- To improve the intercultural skills of adult educators working with migrants through a variety of active learning methods for promoting interculturalism, tolerance and equality in the classroom
- To develop intercultural language teaching multimedia resources to be applied with adult migrants
- To improve the effectiveness of the language teaching process and thus to motivate migrants to get involved in learning
- To exchange experience and good practices on successful methodologies for migrant integration at European level
- To promote intercultural dialogue
- Collection of good practices at EU level providing successful methods and approaches for work in a multicultural environment, promotion of tolerance, diversity and inclusion in the learning process, application of intercultural teaching resources, raising the participation and attainment of adult migrants in the educational process, etc.
- Intercultural Trainers Kit providing different methodologies and techniques for improving the intercultural skills of educators working with adult migrants
- Interactive online source hosting all products developed under the project
- Train the trainer programme for training educators working with migrants to use and apply the project products in a learning environment
GÉNÉRATIONS SOLIDAIRES VAL-D’OISE, GSVO95 (FR) – coordinator
BERUFSFÖRDERUNGSINSTITUT OBERÖSTERREICH (AT)
INTHECITY PROJECT DEVELOPMENT (NL)
ALIANCE LEKTORU A KONZULTANTU (CZ)
INICIATIVAS DE FUTURO PARA UNA EUROPA SOCIAL COOP. V. (ES)
KU TU (BG)
For more information on the project, please visit www.intercult-project.eu or contact the project partners.
This project has been funded with support from the European Commission. This publication reflects the views only of the author, and the Commission cannot be held responsible for any use which may be made of the information contained therein.