Innovate Together Fund
Social Innovation Fund has set up the ‘Innovate Together’ Fund which aims at addressing emerging social, economic and environmental needs in a sustainable manner as the recovery phase begins.
The Fund will seek applications from projects achieving impact in:
- Enabling online education: providing primary and post-primary school students with access to technology hardware and any other necessary supports.
- Youth mental health interventions: delivering services in new ways or offering new types of services (intervention and prevention).
- Circular economy: solutions for the efficient re-use and recycling of materials.
- Improving food security: increasing independent food production for Ireland and reducing food imports.
- New ways of working remotely: our new ways of working are here to stay and innovations are needed to smooth the transition from office to working at home.
- Community outreach: finding new ways to reach and support vulnerable and marginalised groups.
- Re-skilling our workforce: with the shift in our economy and the potential closure of businesses, there is a need for re-training and re-education of workers.
- Physical health: online medical and physical health innovations.
The deadline for applications is 5 pm Wednesday 27th May 2020.
For details and to apply, please visit the link.