The ‘Efficient & effective Project Management for EU funded projects’ (PMEU) is a masterclass course that equips all those involved in the management/coordination as well as all those responsible for the technical and financial progress on behalf of their institutions with the required knowledge and expertise in dealing in an efficient & effective manner with the management of EU funded projects.
This course is a masterclass course delivered by experts in the area of EC funded projects and it has been designed in an easy-to-follow manner, irrespective of the experience of the delegates in the specific field of study. The course will offer substantial help and benefit to a wide range of individuals, such as project managers, project coordinators, research officers, legal representatives (i.e. school principals, directors) as well as those working in the International Relations Office of Universities, to deal with the ever-demanding needs of reporting and monitoring of EC funded projects. The course covers all important areas of project management, such as obligations related to reporting and visibility of EC funded projects. Moreover, the course offers a comprehensive overview on the various forms of audits as well as tools for efficient & effective monitoring & evaluation. The delegates are benefited from a detailed review and analysis of financial risks and the mitigation measures for dealing with these risks. Finally, the delegates will be offered a ‘hands-on’ experience with two unique case studies which will highlight the amount of work needed during periodic (i.e. annual) reviews and the evaluation of the project during these reviews by EC.
This is the 5-day training course that can be funded by Erasmus+ KA1 programme (staff mobility).
2. Comprehend the obligations for visibility & communication/dissemination of EC funded projects
3. Preparing & dealing with obligations resulting from EC audits
4. Understand the importance of project monitoring & self-evaluation
5. Setting up evaluation tools for the project
6. In depth understanding of financial risks & implementation of mitigation measures
2. Acquire valuable knowledge in relation to the obligations arising from EU funded projects
3. Understand the responsibilities of those involved in project management & coordination
4. Understand the responsibilities of those in charge of the technical & financial progress of an EC funded project
5. Appreciate the importance of applying best principles and practices for good management
6. Learn to identify at an early stage the financial risks related to EC funded projects
7. Be able to set up mitigation measures for the identified financial risks
8. Appreciate the importance of internal and external audits
2. Europass mobility certificates – to be issued by the applicant’s National Authority (NA)