Dissemination of the BATPE project results
Project Basic Andragogical Training for Prison Educators (BATPE) is supported by the Erasmus+ Programme of the European Union (project ID number: 2018-1-RS01-KA204-000433). Coordinator of the project is Serbian Association of Andragogists (SAA) from Belgrade (Serbia), and the partners on the project are Koinè, the voluntary organization from San Felice a Cancello (Italy) and Gebze Public Education Center (GPEC) from Gebze (Turkey).
According to the working plan during the BATPE project extension BATPE curriculum and BATPE manual were finalized by the 15th of January 2020. These two documents represent intellectual outputs and main results of the BATPE project. After the finalization of the BATPE curriculum and manual the dissemination activities within the project were initiated (this happened right after the 15th of January 2020). Dissemination activities that were carried out by the Serbian Association of Andragogists were following:
1. Uploading electronic versions of BATPE curriculum and manual at the EPALE platform (Links: BATPE curriculum - https://epale.ec.europa.eu/en/resource-centre/content/basic-andragogical-training-prison-educators-batpe-curriculum; BATPE manual - https://epale.ec.europa.eu/en/resource-centre/content/basic-andragogical-training-prison-educators-batpe-manual).
2. Sharing BATPE curriculum and manual via SAA website (Link: http://andragog.org/batpe-curriculum-and-manual-engleski/).
3. Informing representatives of schools for basic education of adults in Serbia that are involved in prison education affairs about the project results (BATPE curriculum and manual were shared via email).
4. Informing representatives of Ministry of Education, Science and Technological Development about the BATPE curriculum and manual via email.
5. Informing representatives of Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Serbia about the BATPE curriculum and manual via email.
6. Informing available contacts from the SAA database which contains the information about graduated andragogists (via email).
7. Sharing printed copies of BATPE manual and USBs with BATPE curriculum with experts in the field of Penal Andragogy.
8. Providing printed copies of BATPE manual and USBs with BATPE curriculum to the Institute for Pedagogy and Andragogy (Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade).
9. Providing printed copies of BATPE manual and USBs with BATPE curriculum to the Library of the Department of Pedagogy and Andragogy (Faculty of Philosophy, University of Belgrade).
10. Making agreement with the editorial board of the scientific journal Andragogical Studies about publishing the article referring BATPE curriculum and manual in the first issue of 2020.
11. Preparing the article about BATPE curriculum and manual for the next issue of the SAA e-bulletin.
The presentation of the BATPE curriculum and manual was planned for the last week of March 2020 at the SAA Assembly but this activity didn’t take place since the “state of emergency” was declared in Serbia within the measures undertaken in order to counter the COVID-19 epidemic.
All individuals that were provided with the BATPE curriculum and manual through the virtual channels were also informed that they will be asked to give the feedback about these two documents.