Are you interested in exploring opportunities for Social Enterprise in your community?
An Cosán VCC is facilitating a series of seminars (live community conversations) exploring social enterprise entitled "Tein-Eigen the Need-Fire". These will be addressing the theme of "Online Collaboration and Opportunities for Social Enterprise in Communities".
This series aims to meet the emerging needs of communities wishing to collaborate online who have an interest in social enterprise development.
The introduction session will take place between 14:30 and 16:00pm on Tuesday 25th June 2019. This will be followed by 6 online sessions which will run between the same times (14:30 and 16:00pm) on the 2nd Tuesday of every month on the following dates: Tuesday 9th July; 13th August; 10th September; 8th October; 12th November and 10th December 2019.
These seminars will convene online, using the online platform ZOOM initially and will integrate other tools as the series develops.
This series provides participants with the opportunity to:
• Meet people who wish to learn about new and innovative ideas, embrace technology enhanced collaboration, and empower individuals and communities through social enterprise.
• Engage in stimulating conversations and incubate new ideas and future collaborations
• Network with peers and others outside of your existing networks from diverse fields but with a common focus
The following topics are suggested themes that will be covered in the online series. However, themes will be confirmed in collaboration with participants.
• Online peer to peer support and collaborative hubs for Social Enterprises
• Women in Social Enterprise
• Social Enterprise and community led Climate action
• Rural regeneration through Social Enterprise
• Social Enterprise & Development: Lessons from Global South
• Inclusion, Innovation, Identity: opportunities for those left farthest behind in Social Enterprise
• Maker Spaces: Social Enterprise and the Circular economy
• Systemic Thinking, Interconnection Social Enterprise cross-disciplinary educators Community of Practice
Participation in this series is free of charge. To register follow the link here.
If you would like to receive more information contact Suzie Cahn, Social Enterprise Coordinator on email s.cahn@AnCosanVCC.com or phone the office on 01 534 1847 or mobile 086 4105898.