Led by Philippa Donnellan – Starts 14th July 2020
Drawing inspiration from Gabriel Garcia Marquez’s tale Love in the Time of Cholera about two lovers who wrote to each other for many years, and from love letters either famously public or personally private, CoisCéim invites you to come together online to dance and share, to create choreography, to write a love letter – and to develop a series of short responses as films, sound recordings and writings.
To take part you will need:
– Laptop, computer, tablet or phone with internet access for Zoom
– Personal email address
– Handheld device with option to record video and audio such as a mobile phone,
– A safe space to dance at home: a clear floor area of about 8 paces square – free
of movable furniture and all other hard objects
– The best floor surfaces are carpet, lino or wood
– Dancing on ceramic kitchen tiles or concrete is to be avoided
– We will be on hand at set times to help advise with technical assistance for
ZOOM sessions and for filming
For more information and to register, please visit CoisCéim webpage at this link.