The proposed actions must be in line with and contribute to Civica Mobilitas’:
- Overall Objective – Social changes in Macedonia, are driven by a strong civil society sector, active citizens and good cooperation with the authorities, resulting in more transparent, accountable and socially-inclusive governance at both central and local level.;
- Outcome 1 – Civil Society Environment: The environment for civil society development is improved through the creation of mechanisms for better cooperation between the authorities and CSOs and increased public funding for civil society;
- Outcome 2 – Civic Engagement: CSOs build strong constituencies enabling citizens’ active involvement in civic initiatives, including voluntary activities;
- Outcome 3 – Collaboration: Collaboration among CSOs is improved, leading to civil society alliances;
- Outcome 4 – Civic Participation: CSOs actively participate in public policy and decision-making, leading to better policies and practices.
This Call for Proposals does not have a particular deadline. Still, having in mind the implementation period of Civica Mobilitas and eligible duration of the grant, this Call for Proposals remains open until 30 June 2022. Applications can be submitted at any time until this date.