The European Commission has announced a new call for proposals for forward-looking cooperation projects in the fields of education and training.
The call for proposals is under the Erasmus+ programme — Key action 3: Support for policy reform — Initiatives for policy innovation.
The aim of the call is to:
- kick-start longer-term changes and innovative solutions to challenges in the education and training fields
- foster cooperation and mutual learning on forward-looking issues between international stakeholders
- foster the collection and analysis of evidence to substantiate innovative policies and practices.
The submitted proposals must address one of the five priorities listed below:
- acquisition of basic skills by low-skilled adults
- promoting performance-based approaches in VET
- promoting innovative technology in the field of providing career guidance
- professionalisation of staff (school education, including early childhood education and care)
- achieving the aims of the renewed EU strategy for higher education
The deadline for submitting your proposals is 14 March 2017, 12:00 noon CET.
Source: European Commission