SOCIOINT 2021- 8th International Conference on Education and Education of Social Sciences
Virtual/ Online Conference
International Organization Center of Academic Research
CALL FOR PAPERS:
You are invited to participate in SOCIOINT 2021 8th International Conference on Education and Education of Social Sciences that will be held in a fully virtual (online) format, on 14-15 June 2021.
SUBMIT YOUR ABSTRACT ONLINE NOW:
include, but are not limited to:
all areas of Education; education of social sciences and education of humanities
WHY SHOULD YOU ATTEND?
AN INTERNATIONAL EVENT: You will be able to share all your experiences with other experts in a truly international atmosphere. This conference will be held at the international level. Plenty of participants from more than 30 different countries all over the world are expected to attend.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PAPERS:
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 24th, 2021
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: May 28, 2021
- Registration deadline for authors: May 28, 2021
- Conference Dates: June 14-15, 2021
1. All the accepted full papers will be published in the Abstracts & Proceedings CD-ROM (e-book) with an ISBN number and will be given to the participants during the conference.
2.) A DOI number will be assigned to each published paper in the conference e-proceedings.
3. Participants will also be able to access and download the Abstracts & Proceedings E-book from OCERINT's online e-library (http://www.ocerints.org/index.php/digital-library) web site.
4. SOCIOINT 2021 Abstracts & Proceedings will also be included in Google Scholar and sent to be reviewed for their inclusion in the ISI Conference Proceedings Citation Index.
5. The accepted papers (depending upon their authors’ option) will also be sent to be reviewed for publishing in one of our peer-reviewed online International journals with an ISSN number (and a DOI number for each paper).
We look forward to your participation.
SOCIOINT 2021 Organizing Committee
Conference Website: https://www.ocerints.org/socioint21
Create an international forum to gather, discuss and exchange the latest academic researches on all fields of education, and advances in education.
Provide an international scientific forum for the exchange of new ideas in a number of multidisciplinary fields of education, education of social sciences, and education of humanities that interact in-depth through discussions with colleagues from around the world. Both inward research; core areas of education and outward research, multi-disciplinary and inter-disciplinary on the education of social sciences and humanities will be covered during the event.
Provide the ideal opportunity to bring together professors, researchers, graduate and post-graduate students of different disciplines, discuss new issues and discover the most recent development in Education and education technologies.
Share best practices and promote international partnership and cooperation among lecturers and professionals from all over the world.