AHEAD, an organisation that is focused on promoting full access and participation of students with disabilities in further, higher education and employment are hosting their annual international conference, 'Through the looking glass: Reflecting on Inclusion from the boardroom to the classroom' on the 26th and 27th March 2020 in Croke Park, Dublin, Ireland.
This international conference will ask contributors and participants to reflect on how we can support community approaches and shine a light on good practice in further and higher education across the globe in order to meet the needs of our increasingly diverse student populations in further and higher education, we need to recognise that inclusion is everyone’s job - from the boardroom to the classroom and everywhere in between.
The call for papers is now open for anyone interested in contributing to next year's conference under 6 key themes;
- It takes a village- Communities of Inclusive Practice
- What's the worse that can happen?- Getting it wrong on the road to success
- Tell me what you need?- Excellence and innovation in disability support
- If you build it they will come- Active Inclusion approaches in Further Education
- How can I help you?- Inclusive Strategies for Student Services
- Nothing about us without us- Student Voice Theme
The deadline for submission is 14th October 2019. For more information on the conference themes, if you want to register to attend and to download the submission form please visit the AHEAD Conference 2020 webpage.
If you have any specific queries about the conference including the call for papers please feel free to contact Christine Hynes at email@example.com