The opening webinar of the week at 13:00 – 14:30 CET on November 7, 2016, will embrace the online panel discussion among Senior leaders of EDEN network of Academics and Professionals, policy makers and the leaders from other European associations – to discuss:
- Why do we need European DLW and where it comes from?
- What are the innovations in Europe in the area of open, distance and online learning that have been dominating European landscape of education for the last 10 years?
- What are the best practices and the strengths of Europe that went through the development, the transformation process and have been integrated in education organizations for the mainstreaming?
- Why challenges these innovations raised for education policy and education providers and how European policy of education addresses these challenges today?
- What is the future of European leadership in open, distance and online learning?