XVII. International Adult Education for Social Change is the premier interdisciplinary forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of Educational and Pedagogical Sciences.
Today more than ever, it is essential to stay abreast of the changing landscapes of the Educational and Pedagogical Sciences world. The multidisciplinary focus of this event aims to bring together presenters and attendees from different fields with expertise in various areas of Educational and Pedagogical Sciences, providing an excellent opportunity to participate in the international exchange of ideas, current strategies, concepts and best practices, collaborations, and cooperation, offering a broader perspective and more enriching experience.
The program includes time allocated for networking, peer-to-peer discussions, and exploring the host city. We invite the participation of leading academic scientists, researchers, and scholars in the domain of interest from around the world to submit original research contributions relating to all aspects of:
- Adult education and andragogy
- Characteristics of adult education
- Adult educational systems
- Challenges and motivating factors
- Lifelong learning and adult education
- Adult education for social change
- Adult education classes
- Adult and continuing education
- Adult basic education
- Adult vocational education
- Parent education
- Adult learning
- New dimensions Strategies for improving adult learning
- Adult education practice
- Specific teaching methods
- Adult learning styles
- Optimal learning Theory, principles, and methods of adult education
- Comparative methods and principles
- Faced problems, promises, challenges, and pitfalls
- Reporting developments and new publications
- Need to know Foundation Self-concept Readiness Orientation Motivation.