Top 5 reasons to attend the official launch of EPALE in the UK!
EPALE (Electronic Platform for Adult Learning in Europe) is a new European Commission initiative, which aims to become the main reference point for adult education and training in Europe.
The official launch of EPALE in the UK will take place on 29th April! Here are our top 5 reasons to attend the launch conference:
- Learn from experts: The keynote speakers will be Mark Ravenhall from NIACE, Tricia Hartley from Campaign for Learning and Andrew McCoshan, Adult Learning Policy Expert.
- An opportunity to network and share best practice: the conference will offer adult education stakeholders a place to meet, discuss and exchange ideas and materials in order to improve professional practice and the adult learning sector in general.
- Benefits of EPALE: EPALE offers lots of really useful tools including a calendar of events, the latest news on adult learning, a library of resources and partner search functionality. The event will provide opportunities to discuss ways to contribute to the development of the online community, and also learn about how EPALE will benefit you.
- Live act: Don’t miss the live performance from The Invisible Circus a Lifelong Learning Grundtvig project. The performance promises to widen your knowledge of informal learning practices.
- Places are limited so sign up today - or miss out: we’re limiting numbers to keep the day as interactive as possible and places are selling out fast. Join the policy makers, adult education providers, researchers and adult education networks who have already registered.
The 29th April in Birmingham promises to be a great day, so what’s stopping you - register here for your place today!