Adult Learning European Digital Exhibition
For a second edition, EPALE is organizing a virtual European photo report for the #ErasmusDays, with a range of adult learning projects from 22 countries.
The #ErasmusDays taking place on October 12 and 13, celebrate the European Union and its citizens by introducing various Erasmus+ projects. With over 1 000 events registered in 30 countries dealing with education, training, youth and sport, this new European celebration is the occasion for Erasmus+ project holders to promote their mobility and cooperation actions – events are ranging from conferences to exhibitions, educational games and even sport gatherings.
The 9 million alumni of the former European mobility programs are also invited to participate by sharing their European experiences on social media with the hashtag #ErasmusDays. It is also the occasion to encourage citizens to vote and to have a say for the future of Europe.
To get more info, visit our www.erasmusday.eu website.
On this very occasion, the countries involved in EPALE wished to highlight the range of adult learning projects. As an outcome, the European digital exhibition displays in 22 photographs the diversity of the projects carried out across Europe.
Initiated by the Agence Erasmus+ France / Education et Formation, the EPALE European digital exhibition was led by the EPALE French national support team, in collaboration with the photographer Eugénie Baccot and will be promoted for the #ErasmusDays.
Together, they reached the National support services of EPALE, 21 of them were pleased to join this exhibition: Albania, Belgium, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Serbia, Slovenia, Sweden, United Kingdom.
Each of them gathered one or several photos along with a description of a project led in their own country.
- ALBANIA: Let’s promote quality tourism in Albania!
- BELGIUM (DUTCH): TANDEM: inclusive museum exploration
- CROATIA: Better Insights into Sign Language
- CYPRUS: Foreseen the future of adult education and learning
- CZECH REPUBLIC: For the love of our librarians
- FINLAND: Art for the wellbeing of our elders
- FRANCE: Migrants: mapping social inclusion skills
- GERMANY: Improving basics skills for disabled people
- GREECE: Protect our culture heritage
- HUNGARY: Learning to fly: when yoga brings us closer
- ICELAND: When aging can be anticipated
- ITALY: In the eye of young migrants
- LATVIA: And the Winner Is…
- LUXEMBOURG: Bringing innovation to social services
- MALTA: Building a business from scratch
- NETHERLANDS: Give value to volunteering
- POLAND: A place for us and our stories
- PORTUGAL: Six Cities, three countries, one mission
- SERBIA: Hearing voices
- SLOVENIA: Ancestral traditions for the well-being of the community
- SWEDEN: When municipalities get involved …
- UNITED KINGDOM: Supporting emergency rescue services through Erasmus+