The Adult Education Institution Dante is a competitive, modern and efficient institution that has been carrying out adult education programmes in Rijeka, Croatia, for 29 years.
Dante attracts numerous generations of adult learners by offering quality educational programmes and courses that respond to the needs of modern society and contribute to the development of adult education at the local, regional, and European level.
The Institution closely cooperates with state institutions – the Ministry of Science and Education, the Agency for Vocational Education and Training and Adult Education, and the Croatian Agency for Mobility and European Projects.
Dante has considerable experience in international cooperation and partnerships, having participated in the European Social Fund, Erasmus+ (KA1, KA2, KA3 projects) and Europe for Citizens Programme.
Dante's EU project team members have extensive experience in:
- adult education methodology
- foreign language learning and teaching
- developing basic and key competences (digital, transferable, entrepreneurial, intercultural, financial)
- working with different groups of adults (NEETs, seniors, migrants and asylum seekers, SEND learners)
- developing ICT teaching materials (interactive online lessons, online escape rooms and webquests)
- using alternative approaches to teaching (incorporating drama, music, storytelling, art into teaching and learning)
- developing, implementing, and evaluating new curricula and education programmes
- organising professional training events and training adult education professionals
- project management and implementation
The Institution's extensive experience in European projects and general contribution to the improvement of the educational offer and life in the local community can be relevant for your project.
If you are interested in Dante as a possible partner, please contact Antonela Marjanušić at email@example.com.