Poviat Labour Office is an organisational unit of the local authorities of the Mlawa Poviat (district) Its responsibilities are concerned with developing labour market policy as well as initiating and supporting activities promoting and stimulating development of the local labour market.
The key mission of the Poviat Labour Office is to promote employment, reduce unemployment effects and stimulate job activation aiming to reach a high rate of employment, human resources development, and high quality of work as well as to foster social inclusion.
Our tasks and objectives include, among others,
- provision of vocational guidance and vocational information,
- promotion of entrepreneurship,
- obtaining funds and pursuing projects under European Union programmes,
- development of a regional plan of action for employment,
- performing various analyses regarding the regional labour market.