- identify funding opportunities that are available at national and european level to support the development and improve the quality of the services you are or will be offering
- prepare, organise and deliver successful proposals for requesting funding from the European Commission and other funding channels in order to deploy new business methods and tools, improve your European dimension and language competences as well as enhance the quality of the management, organisation and delivery of teaching and learning
- develop further your network and identify key partners, collaborators and clients across all over Europe for working together on european projects
- implement effectively sustainable educational and not only projects with impact and benefits applicable across Europe
- apply sound financial management practices in the implementation of your european projects
- plan and execute an effective dissemination and exploitation strategy that will advance the sustainability of your european project
- organise and manage the ownership of intellectual outputs achieved (such as curricula, pedagogical materials, IT tools, studies, learning methods, open educational resources, research finding, etc) in european partnerships
- apply a quality strategy in european funded projects
- use free but simple and very powerful web based tools for managing effectively your project
- receive upon successful completion a specialisation certificate in funding and implementing European Projects issued from the largest vocational award body, City and Guilds/Institute of Leadership and Management.
The principles taught in this course obviously are not applicable only in educational projects but in all other areas (employment, culture, human rights, research, etc) that will be also addressed.
What makes us unique
Course Fee and Cost for Validating Learning Outcomes
The normal course fee for these full five days is 1997 €. Please check for the course info in our site www.fundingexpert.academy. However, in order to give the opportunity to as many actors as possible from education community to leverage themselves and their organisation with our course, we have made a special discount of around 82%(1647€ off) especially for educators, teachers and youth actors under erasmus KA1 grant and the course fee is only 350 € per participant. All participants at the end of the course will receive a certificate of successful attendance and a europass mobility if applicable. However, in addition, since this course is endorsed by ILM - Institute of Leadership and Management, part of City and Guilds, all participants are strongly encouraged to go through the assessment process of the course and receive also a specialisation certificate in planning and managing european projects issued by ILM.
The cost for entering the assessment process and receiving the ILM certificate is 250€ per participant in addition but it can be fully covered from the organisational support budget in KA1 for staff mobility in adult and school education, since this assessment process will validate the learning outcomes of the mobility activity.
In fact, such assessment process should be included in your KA1 mobility application since it will add extra credits to the quality of your approach and increase the chances of your application being accepted. Therefore, the total course fee is 600€ (350€ + 250€ optional but strongly recommended for greater impact but also successful applications).
In any case, according to the new funding rules for the programming period 2014-2020, participants should prove their technical and operational capacity for participating in most of the european projects and receive EC grants. In this case, such a certification for the organisation's staff will be a significant credit for the technical and operational capacity of your organisation.
The following sessions have been planned till December 2015. We advice you to register to the earliest ones, so that to be able to apply and exploit the knowledge acquired as soon as possible.
The course duration is five days with specific learning outcomes per day, as well as pre-arrival and follow up activities and provisions to evaluate the long term impact. In specific, the whole seminar comprises two parts. The first part, Part A runs from Monday till Wednesday and focuses on planning and writing a successful proposal and exploiting European Funds and the second part, Part B runs from Thursday till Friday and focuses on implementing and delivering successfully a European Project (Financial Management, Quality Assurance,Project Dissemination and Exploitation, Project Management Tools, etc). Participants can decide to participate in both parts (Part A and Part B together) or in any of the two parts (Part A or Part B) and the cost is fixed and the same either if you participate in both parts or in just one part. For more info, download the full agenda and details.
Course Venue and Accommodation
The training takes place in our training premises at NSF CYBERALL-ACCESS, Aiantos 61 and Athinas 34 (Entrance from Athinas), ILION/Athens 13122. For full directions, please check our contact page. The best way to reach us from the center of Athens is by metro and bus with a total ride of around 30-35 minutes.
You can arrange to stay at any hotel in Athens you prefer but for your convenience, comfort and cost effectiveness, we suggest you to arrange your accommodation at NOVUS City Hotel a four star hotel just two minutes walk from metro station Metaxourgio in the centre of Athens as well as 4 minutes walk from the bus station for picking up bus no. A11 or B11 to reach directly our training center within 30-35 minutes. Prices for single rooms with breakfast start from 50 EUR and for doubles from 60 EUR. Please note that this hotel is quite popular and gets fully booked quite often and you need to act fast. For better rates, please use the instructor's name and/or the company's name (N. Floratos and/or CYBERALL ACCESS) and contact the F.O. Manager, Mr. Maniatis at email@example.com.
Helpful tips: Attend for free and no-risk money back Guarantee!
There are possibilities for individuals to participate through their organisation and have all their costs covered with a grant. More specifically,
If you believe, your organisation can take advantage of any of the above options, please contact us with some more details for examining together your choices and how to exploit them.
In any case, please have a look in our No-Risk Money Back Guarantee.
Pre-Register your seat