Webinar SDG4: S(Love)Code - How can companies help to nurture 21st century skills will be hosted by of project partner Pontis Foundation.
Register here: http://bit.ly/SociSDG4
Achieving Goal 4 for all will require increasing efforts, especially in sub-Saharan Africa and Southern Asia and for vulnerable populations, including persons with disabilities, indigenous people, refugee children and poor children in rural areas.
How can companies effectively contribute to the SDG4 Quality Education and inspire their peers?
A small team at Accenture in Slovakia had an idea to create something beyond their direct involvement in an annual event of Hour of Code, where corporate volunteers used to spend an hour teaching children to code. They have created a project S(Love)Code and after two years they were able to involve 10% of all primary school students in a coding competition and train over 200 teachers. They also share their know-how in a collective impact effort at the Slovak Business Leaders Forum to improve digital skills in Slovakia. Join our webinar to find out how they did it.
2. The knowledge about integration of SDG4
3. Improve and enhance digital skills, sustainable services and the overall knowledge about CSR and sustainabiilty
4. Understand the role of organizations in society's development and the importance of measuring the impact in order to improve future work; understand the need and the importance of digital competences and social inclusion and share this knowledge as well
5. Enhance work at a European level
6. Contribute to the development of sustainability on a global level
7. Contact with national and international decision makers and companies.
8. Learn about the EU values strategies, policies, projects, importance of collaboration.
9. Learn about the importance of investment into social capital and completely understand the necessity of the connection of businesses with social changes and needs of different stakeholders.