WE WANT TO COLLABORATE FOR INNOVATIVE BUSINESS FORMS, MUTUAL LEARNING AND VALUE GENERATION THROUGH ERASMUS+ PROGRAMMES
Who we are:
Ço:K is a non-profit social cooperative. It is designed as an unbiased interface to create tangible collaborations. It is also a non-hierarchical product of different compounds which continuously form and dissolve. It aims to diversify co-creation opportunities, while providing the minimum conditions to create value by different competences coming together in different planes and in different ways of organisational structures. It endeavours to explore and create numerous opportunities of co-existence through building appropriate conditions for the implementation of cooperation practices.
What we do:
Focusing on smart solutions in the fields of “liveable places”, “industries of future”, and “prosperous society" Ç:OK is performing four categories of activity:
- Solution Design: Design, Implementation, Monitoring and Evaluation of Projects
- Change Management: Plan, Program and Strategy Development
- Lifelong Learning: Training and Consultation
- Ecosystem Development: Entrepreneurship and Business Model Design
Bringing together different institutions and individuals to create an impact in a specific area is the main axis of all our activities. Our team consists of collaboration designers who can combine their knowledge and experience in different areas of expertise. However, we do not design projects in the classical sense. We are building eco-system cores based on co-working of individuals and institutions that can systematically intervene in a particular problem.
What we offer:
Deriving from our previous project/programme management experience we offer to incorporate a work package of project tools into the project proposals under Erasmus+ Strategic Partnership Programme. Under the package, we plan to carry out the following set of activities:
- to establish a project management and governance structure
- to follow-up and support day to day operation
- to ensure realization of the project within the proposed schedule and budget
- to ensure effective communication and collaboration among the project partners and beyond
- to manage liaison with the European Commission and periodic reporting
- to perform quality control and risk management
- to promote gender equality, equal treatment and environmental consciousness
This package will employ a method on change management that will suggest both a quality control and risk mitigation plan for the whole project cycle and enable the partners monitor the progress thoroughly the project will achieve.
With the institutional assets outlined above and motivation we have, we are open to suggestions for collaborative business forms through Erasmus+ Programmes.