AE-PRO's online course "Adult Learning in the 21st Century" started on the 17th of March. You can still register for individual sessions that run until July. See the course programme on the AE-PRO website and register on the learning platform.
Who is it for?
The training is for you if:
- You want to increase your knowledge about adult education in Europe;
- You lack formal training in adult education;
- You want to improve your professional skills;
- You want to network with adult educators across Europe;
- You want to know more about adult education policy and advocacy on a European level.
- You can study the whole programme or individual modules: Participants will develop their own personal portfolio during the course;
- Register online at www.ae-learning.eu;
- If you want to follow the whole programme, register by 10 March 2016;
- Start date: 17 March at 11.00 CET; end date: July (exact end date tbc) with assignments over the summer;
- There is no age limit;
- The study language is English;
- The training is completely free of charge;
- The training consists of online sessions, forum discussions and self-study;
- You can access the complete study programme and registration guidelines on the AE-Pro website;
- More information on the AE-PRO website or from Project Coordinator Tania Berman.