IEUME is a 2-year Erasmus+ KA2 Project that works to support the integration process of people with a migrant background (refugees, asylum seekers and economic migrants) via innovative educational tools which will help them gain access to information and a better understanding of some EU-related issues pertinent to them. The project develops a gamified digital toolkit covering European socio-cultural, political, economic and other issues, for people with a migrant background. These interactive online modules will help migrants to develop a better understanding for customs, rights and benefits of the EU.
The following tools are developed in the IEUME project:
- E-book laying out the Gamification Ecosystem and Methodological Framework of Portugal, Malta, Cyprus, Austria and France
- Online training course featuring a Gamified Curriculum and Open Resource Toolbox
- Digital Gamified Platform that will help users explore all of the project’s content and resources in a fun and engaging way
- Comprehensive Toolbox with resources for skills assessment, validation and recognition
- Adaption and Policy Package to promote Migrants' Civic Education in the National and EU Adult Education Policies
All these resources will be available online and for free. For more information, please visit the project website www.ieume.com, contact us at email@example.com or follow us on social media: www.facebook.com/IEUMEproject and www.instagram.com/ieumeproject