The theme of the conference this year is Design for Teaching and Learning in a Networked World. You can read below the topics of interest to the conference from both research and innovative practice perspectives.
- Technological underpinning
- Pedagogical underpinning
- Individual, social & organizational learning processes
- Learning communities and contexts
- Open Learning Arrangements
- TEL in developing countries and for users with special needs
For more details you can visit the conference website, included below.