Liberitutti is a social cooperative founded in 1999 as a place for experimentation and synthesis of complex social processes, pursuing community development.
Liberitutti aims to promote social, cultural and economic inclusion of vulnerable groups and people with disadvantaged backgrounds. The cooperative acts to address societal challenges with a strong social cohesion view to enhancing solidarity values.
Liberitutti participates, in close collaboration with public institutions, non-profit actors and local, formal and informal players, to the construction of a welfare community and social integration of citizens, through promotion, design and implementation of social, socio-health and educative services.
The main areas of intervention are:
- Early childhood, developing innovative methodology, approaches and tools to support efforts to increase access to affordable and high-quality early childhood and care, to strengthen and enhance the competences of professionals (teachers, staff members, and educators), to support parenting through local qualitative actions focused on social cohesion and community building.
- Education, supporting the development of relevant and high-quality skills and competences to foster employability and socio-educational and personal development, as well as participation in civic and social life.
- Social Inclusion, contributing to promoting solidarity values in the society through local and international actions valorizing minorities and preventing violence and discrimination on vulnerable subjects at risk (asylum seekers, refugee, migrants, ROMA people, LGBTIQ disability)
- New citizens, providing measures of assistance and protection for migrants, asylum seekers and refugees and encouraging the path towards the search for autonomy.
- Community development, implementing actions to empower communities and minorities, tackling their vulnerable components and improving their economic, social, cultural and environmental situation by exploiting the full potential of endogenous resources and its inhabitants.
We would like to join your project proposal, contributing actively in designing and developing the perfect project to present in the upcoming deadlines. For further information, please contact Silvia Fazio, firstname.lastname@example.org