CES ACADEMY is the first center for vocational and adult education in Macedonia, that offers additional training, retraining and all types of training for personal and professional development of adults. The organization is founded in 2000 and successfully exists for 21 years, as a link between the needs of the labor market and employers on the one hand and the unemployed on the other.
We can proudly note that: we have implemented over 420 trainings, seminars, conferences, in-house trainings, trained over 32 000 participants from different profiles in Macedonia and the region. We have found base of over 450 experts in various fields in the field of education from the country and the region.
Successfully, we promote and develop the concept of lifelong learning and enhance the quality of cultural life, locally and in the region, continuously following the scope of changes, as well as the requirements for continuous mutual information, exchange of information, experiences and skills.
ACADEMY CES is an accredited institution by the Ministry of Education and Science, the Center for Adult Education, the Bureau for Development of Education, the Center for Vocational Education and Training and the Ministry of Environment protection, for the implementation of high quality training program contents.
CES has established strategic partnerships with partners from several European countries (Romania, Slovenia, Portugal, Italy, Bulgaria, Poland, Germany, Slovenia). With these partner organizations, we are developing new modern training programs in accordance with European trends. We exchange experiences, prepare analyzes, convey researches and develop strategies in order to improve formal and non-formal education in our country and at European level.
We offer mobilities to the candidates who already attended some of the trainings in our center, in order to provide practical training and acquisition of competencies in an international environment, exchange of experiences, knowledge, skills and good practices as well as acquiring new competencies that will enable easier integration in the market and faster employment or self-employment.
There are 6 departments in the Academy C.E.S.:
- Vocational education and training
- Adult education including environmental and waste management
- Trainings for public administration employees
- Language skills and translations
- Trainings for teachers
- Projects and consulting services (IPA, Erasmus +)
A. VET PROGRAMS and TRAININGS: accounting officer, business assistant, hairdresser, beautician, make-up artist, masseur, seamstress, forklift, excavator, construction worker, electrician, construction wooden floors worker, cook, , baker, waiter, receptionist, maid, tour guide, etc.
B HORIZONTAL EDUCATIONAL SKILLS organized at CES are the following: language skills, digital skills, environmental and waste management, personal and professional development, employment skills, entrepreneurship, family literacy and financial literacy.
THE OFFER OF TRAININGS AT THE CES ACADEMY IS INTENDED FOR TWO CATEGORIES OF LISTENERS:
1. Young people aged 18 to 30 who want to improve their skills, gain practical skills in their profession, develop digital skills, learn languages or invest in communicational or soft skills for employment.
2. Unemployed persons aged 19 to 55, who wish to train or retrain in another profession, or to upgrade their education with some of horizontal skills.
CES ACADEMY provide trainings for candidates with fewer opportunities such as: socially disadvantaged categories, from rural areas, orphans, people without education, people from neglected settlements, etc. This category of individuals, due to neglect of the system, has many obstacles to access education. They have difficulties in providing sources for professional development and improvement of skills, practical experience in international environment and insufficient information about educational opportunities and job opportunities.
CES ACADEMY as a socially responsible company, provides additional support to this category: counseling, support of trainers, vouchers and free of charge trainings and involvement in international mobility and trainings, through the Erasmus + program and IPA projects support.
Our mission is to improve the quality of life, through promotion and implementation of the concept of lifelong learning, creation and implementation of innovative program content, prequalification and training in accordance with the needs of the labor market.
Our vision is to build capacities in a modern society, which encourages progressive ideas, respecting diversity in every form and tocreate a society where each individual will be able to achieve own potential and provide contribution in creating a better future.
We thrive to create a society of functionally literate citizens, by the concept of lifelong learning and a society build on the principles of sustainable development.
ACADEMY C.E.S. has actively participated in the LLP program, and sucessfully conntiniated to participate in Erasmus+ (2014-2020).
Project coordinator of:
- 2020-2021 - Erasmus KA104-Project - Adult Education Developing Work Based Dual Learning Model for VET – Train of trainers from CES Academy in Germany with a partner organization Penguin Academy.
- 2019-2020 Erasmus KA102-Project – „The skills that pay the bills“ -12 participants will participate in mobility to improve skills and competencies for professions hairdresser, beautician and decorative manicure at partner institutions in Italy - VEM and Bulgaria – Ragina.
- 2019-2021 Erasmus KA202-Project – „Good food is good mood“ –In this strategic partnership, competences for the professions cook and pastry cook in cooperation with partner organization Egina, Italy and Insignare Portugal. Within the project, 90 unemployed people from Macedonia, Portugal and Italy will be trained and acquire competencies for the professions of cook and pastry cook.
- 2016-2018 Erasmus KA202-Project – „Skilled Cooks and Waiters Network“- It is strategic partnership created to develop competences for the professions cook and waiter in cooperation with partner organization Egina, Italy and Insignare Portugal. Within the project, 90 unemployed people from Macedonia, Portugal and Italy were trained and acquired competencies for the professions of cook and waiter.
- 2014-2016 Erasmus KA202-Project – „Taking the Road to Employment - Developing New Skills and Knowledge of Unemployed Person“- is a strategic partnership developed between: Macedonia-CES, Poland-Sintea, Romania-Aleron and Bulgaria- Tesa. Link to the Good practice project- label https://ec.europa.eu/programmes/erasmus-plus/projects/eplus-project-details/#project/2014-1-MK01-KA204-000246.
Project partner of:
- 2016-2019 Erasmus KA204-Project – „Family literacy works!” – This international Partnership is focused on innovation in order to develop a coherent training program to support the families- parents and children - and assist them in development of new literacy skills.
- 2013-2020 Employment Agency - Training for unemployed people with fewer opportunities for language competencies, digital skills, professional skills accounting and seamstress. Within this project 460 unemployed people were trained.
- 2016-2018 IPA- Component 4, Entrepreneurial platform for economic and social inclusion of women with fewer opportunities. 111 unemployed women received the opportunity for personal development training, digital skills training, english language courses VET trainings for the professions: hairdresser, masseur, beautician and accountant. This trainings were implemented in 4 cities: Tetovo, Skopje, Stip and Kumanovo.
- 2013-2015 IPA- Component 4 - Improvement of Employment Potentials of Women from Ethnic Communities in the Labour Market In cooperation with the SEED Foundation, CES Academy conducted a series of professional trainings for unemployed women from underdeveloped rural areas of different ethnicities (Turks, Roma, Serbs, Bosniaks, Albanians) from 4 regions: Skopje, Debar, Strumica, Kumanovo.