The Ubuntu Network are hosting its 11th "Dialogue Day" exploring and discussing Development Education.
This event will include workshops on:
- Using Community Radio to enhance student engagement with Development Education
- Critical Visual Literacy for Global Citizenship
- University linkages for Development Education
- Using Social Media to Engage with SDGs
- Philosophy for Children (P4C) and Development Education
- Using Belief Circles to Explore Personal Beliefs
It is taking place on Friday, 24th May in Maynooth University's Education Department between 9:00 and 16:00.
All educators involved or interested in Development Education in Initial Teacher Education are welcome to attend.
To register, email email@example.com