Campaign activity will be celebrated and promoted during 17 - 23 June and throughout the month of June 2019.
This is achieved by working with a host of private and public organisations on the promotion of free taster events, local outreach activities and short courses to prompt adults across the country into returning to learning.
If you are involved in providing adult learning and skills, whether it’s formal or non-formal we’d love to hear about your plans for Adult Learners’ Week this year. It’s a great opportunity to promote what you do, launch a piece of research, test new provision or bang the drum for Adult Learning by raising awareness. Take a look at our Adult Learners' Week 2018 Padlet to see what activities and events took place last year.
Here are the ways in which we can support and promote your events:
- Register your free events on our Adult Learners’ Week website adultlearnersweek.wales
- Access our Communications Pack for a whole suite of campaign materials.
- When you register your events, you will receive a complimentary box of promotional items
- Use our evaluation and feedback forms so that we can evaluate our campaign effectively.
- Get involved with the campaign on social media - use the hashtag #changeyourstory in yours posts – share your events, learner stories, pictures and videos with us!