The Provincial Federation of Associations of People with Physical and Organic Disability of Seville (FAMS-COCEMFE Sevilla), is a non-profit non-governmental organization and declared of Public Utility, which was constituted in Seville on June 20, 1985. Its scope territorial action is Seville and its province, currently encompassing around 40 member entities.
Its main aims are:
- Disseminate the general problems of people with physical and organic disabilities, promote and defend the rights of the group.
- Promote the associationism among its member entities and the unity of the group.
- Encourage compliance with laws and other provisions that affect the full social and labour participation of people with physical and organic disabilities.
- Encourage, support and collaborate in the creation of new associations that represent the group of people with physical and organic disabilities.
- To assist, support and advise, in general, the victims of traffic accidents, as well as to raise awareness and inform society about road safety.