Denizli Youth Center:
Denizli Youth Center of the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Youth and Sports Denizli depending on Youth and Sports Services Provincial Directorate of Youth and Adult Education is a sub-unit conducting the study. Our company has been established in 1996 in Denizli province and has been an experienced organization that has put its signature to many works for 23 years.
Aim Of Denizli Youth Center:
Youth Centers in the Republic of Turkey Ministry of Youth and Sports, in general, young people;
• To organize scientific, cultural, artistic and sportive activities to meet their interests, needs and expectations in their free time,
• To prepare the ground where they can provide their physical and mental development and protect them from harmful habits,
• To organize courses, seminars and entrepreneurship programs for education and employment,
• To ensure that their peers adopt values such as love, respect, tolerance, courtesy,
• The sanctity of the family, mother, father and other family to provide the love and respect of the acquisition of consciousness against the big,
• Provide our differences contribute to national unity and solidarity by adopting the richness of our understanding,
• to be informed about the decision-making and implementation processes and create opportunities to effectively participate in this process,
• Facilitating the access to information and communication technologies,
• Providing the best quality service for young people in the fields of Science, Culture, Art and Social,
• Strengthening the key competencies of young people by creating various Adult education environments,
• Developing the basic citizenship consciousness, aims...
Institutional Structure and Facilities:
Denizli Youth Center has a service building with 5000 m2 closed area and 3000 m2 open area in Denizli city center. There are 16 youth leaders, 2 managers and 6 administrative personnel. Our closed area is a 5 storey building with a total of 18 workshop halls, 2 training halls in different formats, 3 social activity areas, toilet on each floor, classes suitable for disabled use, entrance to the building, elevator accessible to each floor and a large car parking area.
Activities of Denizli Youth Center:
Since the day it was established, the number of projects carried out both locally and in partnership with other institutions, and with their own resources, is approximately 400. At least 4 events are held every day in our organization. In particular, studies are the main activities of our institution specified below..
* Entrepreneurship Academy: Practical entrepreneurship training is provided to the people who are demanding 18-35 age group every month and entrepreneurship certificates are given.
* Authorship School: This application, first launched in 2017, was the first practice among the youth centers in our country. With this school, 75 students have received education and 8 different books and 3 different journals have been released.
* Accelerated Adaptation Courses For Refugees: There are around 40,000 refugees from different countries in Denizli. Regardless of the age of these refugees, our country and our country to accelerate the process of adaptation, to increase awareness and to improve their personal skills, especially in Turkish Grammar and Speech Courses are carried out in many areas, especially activities. There are 7838 refugees registered at our institution and they attend our programs regularly every week.
* Youth Camps: The camps organized by our Ministry are guided by identifying the young people who will participate in our city and trainings on camp leadership are organized. So far, more than 5000 young volunteers participated in the youth camps organized over the last 10 years ..
* Literature Workshop: This workshop also organizes literary conversations under the leadership of speakers, writers and lecturers determined by our institution. Book reading, book evaluations, grammar practices are the main works of this workshop.
* Philosophy Workshop: This workshop also organizes philosophy speeches under the leadership of speakers, writers and lecturers. Book reading, book evaluations, grammar practices are the main works of this workshop. Studies such as Philosophy of Knowledge, Philosophy of Science, Philosophy of Being, Moral Philosophy, Political Philosophy, Philosophy of Art, and Philosophy of Religion are continuing weekly.
* Music Workshop: There are 2 music halls in our institution. In these halls, there are 30 instrument, 30 guitar, 30 def, 1 piano, 5 ney and one equipped sound recording room. Music courses are organized for our citizens and refugees, mainly young people, in our city. Up to this time, over 3000 people have benefited from courses organized in the music workshop. Our main courses are; violin course, binding course, ney course, def course, piano course and guitar course.
* Foreign Language Workshop: By means of the partnerships established in our city by the establishment of our organization, training programs and programs are organized in order to contribute to the foreign language development of young people, mainly English, by bringing together the foreign students and other young people who come to our city from other countries. In particular, our citizens who come as refugees from other countries show great interest in these trainings.