LIB(e)RO - Manual
The aim of LIB(e)RO – Setting up an e-Learning Platform to Promote Public Libraries as Intercultural Learning Environment for Refugees – is to enable minors to have a positive introduction into a new language and culture.
LIB(e)RO project consortium is comprised of six European partners from Austria, Greece and Germany.
Content of the manual:
- Introduction to Social Inclusion
- Intercultural Competences and Multicultural Libraries
- Introduction to Citizenship Education
- Informal Language Learning in Libraries
- Method Shelf
- How to work with LIB(e)RO