Educational Laboratory sessions are:
- collaborative learning to stimulate social, civic and intercultural skills of learners (HE students, academics and practitioners) toward sustainable and fair operating business practices;
- a series of on-line learning activities in the field of citizenship and sustainable business development scheduled to be carry out during 10 weeks covering the period from November 2020 till February 2021;
- covers key topics from Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs): Economic, Environmental, and Social concerns;
What is offered by Educational Laboratory?
- Modules to support e-learning experience on key subjects of Economic performance, Environmental performance, and Social performance.
- Practical learning resources as intercultural study cases and tutorial materials with analysis of Sustainability reports.
- Coaching and mentoring for developing homework and project – based applications in the area of Economic, Environmental, and Social development concerns.
Teachers: from University Politehnica of Bucharest (Romania);
- Strengthen active citizenship, social and digital skills through cross-border exchange through ICT and collaborative learning practices.
- Spread out the benefits of synergies between cultures and educational contexts, business sectors and community, and scale-up of good practices and knowledge transfer of SDGs education, social, civic and intercultural skills at European level.
Increased motivation for adopting EU common values for sustainable and inclusive growth.
Better prepared to adopt suitable and opportune decisions for own career.
Gain different learning perspectives on Sustainable Business development.
Better motivated to induce changes by active citizenship, social cohesions, equity values and responsible businesses.