Joboffer for training specialist in Estonia
Sutherland Global Service OÜ is seeking an attentive and goal-oriented person to joining us as a Training specialist to ensure the expansion of our service delivery center in Tallinn. If You are looking to build a fulfilling career and are confident you have the skills and experience to help us succeed, we want to work with you!
Your main tasks:
- Facilitate the New Hire Program, teaching product specific information, customer service, policy and procedures, company culture and practical skills to new employees in the classroom and out on the production floor;
- provide on-the-spot-training, coaching and developmental feedback to each employee in the classroom;
- partner with supervisors to ensure a seamless transition to the operations team;
- provide feedback and create curriculum to enhance the onboarding experience;
- communicate with operations supervisors in the first 90 days to assist in development gaps.
- At least 1 year of classroom training experience;
- previous experience in Media/entertainment will be considered as an advantage;
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts (or experience in Arts, creative writing, Content moderation, Journalism);
- excellent knowledge of English and preferable a second European language;
- strong understanding and application of Adult Learning theories;
- strong facilitation, training and presentation skills.
We will give you:
- competitive salary;
- office in the city center;
- benefit packages.