Foro Tecnico de Formacion, the Spanish partner of the Capwin European project (Leonardo da Vinci-Tranfer of Innovation) invites all adult learning professionals to their final workshop where the outcomes and outputs of two-year project (2013-2015) will be presented. This workshop is specially aimed at students who have dropped out of education and any professionals working with them.
The expected impact of CAPWIN is the development of professional adult practitioners’ skills to use succesful methods to prevent students dropping from education. The aims of the project were:
- to assist students who have left the educational system so they stay or return to education;
- to help young people who have dropped out of of education to reconnect with their life and education goals;
- to introduce new methods and tools for professionals who face difficult situations in their educational intervention when interacting with people who have dropped out;
- to focus on individuals’ strengths and competencies
- to activate the potential for action in decision making
- to promote the behavioural adjustment of individuals (pupils, professionals, parents).